[Drink lemonade without losing weight but hurt your stomach]_How to hurt the stomach_How to hurt the stomach
The sour taste of citric is relatively heavy. Generally, few people eat it directly. The common way to eat lemon is to soak it in water.
There are many sayings that drinking lemonade can lose weight. In fact, this saying is not empty blood. Many stars have exposed themselves by using lemons to lose weight.
Usually drinking lemonade to lose weight is effective but not suitable for everyone. A large amount of improper replacement of lemonade will not only lose weight, but will increase the burden on the stomach and cause stomach discomfort.
First, lemonade is very low in calories and indeed has a weight loss effect.
The calories of lemonade are very low, and there are only 14 calories for every 100g of lemonade.
For those who sit in the office every day and want to lose weight, at least 1,000 calories a day must be added to ensure the basic needs of the human body.
The amount of lemonade is so low that even if you drink a lot of it, it does not meet the standard. Therefore, lemonade does have the effect of losing weight.
The main ingredients of lemonade and the principle of weight loss.
Lemonade is mainly composed of carbohydrates, vitamin C, vitamins B1, B2, iron and some sugars.
For weight loss, vitamins B1 and B2 can promote the decomposition of rare earths. From another perspective, although lemonade is sour, but alkaline foods, digested and decomposed after eating into the body, the final ash is actually alkaline.
Alkaline foods can also promote the neutralization of acidic substances, accelerate metabolism, and promote excretion.
Although lemonade can lose weight, it must be appropriate, otherwise it will cause stomach acid.
Although lemonade has a good weight loss effect, it can’t be drunk too much, which will cause great damage to your health.
Many women hurt their stomachs by drinking a lot of lemonade every day in order to lose weight.
Therefore, drink lemonade in moderation, not more than 1000 ml per day.
In addition, since the pH of lemon is as low as 2.
5, so people with hyperacidity and gastric ulcers should not add lemonade.
Always rinse your mouth after drinking lemonade.
Including fruit juice, grape juice, and orange juice have damage to the enamel of the teeth. After drinking, you must drink some white water and take away the lemonade residue, otherwise the teeth will rot.
Second, the benefits of drinking lemonade.
(1) Lemonade can eliminate harmful substances in the body, whiten, detoxify, clear the intestines, and quench thirst and dilute the desire to eat. You don’t need a special diet to kill two birds with one stone.
(2) Fresh lemon soaked in water, because it is extremely rich in vitamins, it is a good product for beauty, can prevent and eliminate skin pigmentation, and thus whitening effect.
(3) Drinking lemonade can also implant cardiovascular disease, because lemonade can alleviate the effect of calcium ions in interfering with blood coagulation, so it can prevent and assist the treatment of hypertension and myocardial infarction.
(4) Lemon water contains a large amount of citrate, which can inhibit the crystallization of calcium salts, thereby preventing the formation of kidney stones, and even reduce the number of stones in some patients with chronic kidney stones.
(5) Lemonade also has the effect of eliminating fatigue.
When the human body is tired, a lot of lactic acid is produced, and the lemonade mentioned above is actually alkaline. The neutralization of acid and alkali can help people quickly eliminate fatigue and help them to work hard.
(6) Lemonade can add calcium.
Because lemonade is acidic, it can cause more saliva secretion, promote digestive juice secretion, and produce a lot of enzymes, which is beneficial to the absorption of calcium in food.
Third, drink lemonade does not lose weight and hurt the stomach?
Artificial lemonade drinks do not lose weight but gain weight.
None of the beverages on the market have the effect of reducing fatigue, nor can they lose weight.
Added are artificial vitamin C and citric acid.
Artificial soda is also artificially added to the base, including apple cider vinegar is also fake, which is not a real apple cider vinegar substitute for vinegar essence.
Although these drinks are delicious, sugar is added, and the sugar eventually turns into an aunt, which eventually leads to more fat.